- Print ONLY the pages you want in color to save money!
- Regular Paper choices include 20lb Bond, 60lb Bond
- Cotton paper choices include 25% Cotton, 100% Cotton
- Coated paper choices 80lb Gloss and 80lb Matte
- All prints on Coated paper charged at low color rate
- Print your document yourself and mail it to us for binding
Printed Hardcover Binding gives you the freedom to print any design on your Hardcover book. You can design your own cover and send us your file, or we can provide basic designs for you. We provide basic cover designs for free. We do not charge for this service because we do only very simple designs. Click the links below to find a graphic designer
We print your cover design on a high-resolution digital printer and laminate the print. Printed Hardcover Binding features:
- Personalized Wrap-Around cover design at no extra charge.
- Cover print is protected with Lamination
- Stitched and trimmed document binding
Note that after we receive your Printed Hardcover Binding order, we will email you a PDF proof of your cover layout AS WELL AS a Microsoft Word version.
We do not have a graphic designer in-house!
Your FREE cover layout is auto-generated by computer with the instructions you provide in your order. You can approve the PDF proof or make changes in the Microsoft Word file and send it back to us by email. But we cannot complete your Printed Hard Cover Binding order until we get your approval. So, your order will be delayed by the same amount of time it takes for you to approve your proof.
IMPORTANT: We strongly suggest that you make changes to the Microsoft Word file on a computer, NOT on your phone or tablet. Click here for Instructions to make changes to your cover with Microsoft Word.
Click the links below to find cover design assistance in your area or online.